Orange County, CA Premises Liability Attorney
Pro Attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in medical costs, lost wages, and compensation for victims who have been hurt as a result of another person or company’s negligence. If you have slipped and fallen, tripped over a loose rug or floorboard, or been seriously injured at a store, office, recreational facility, or even a friend’s home, we urge you to call us at (833) 776-3777 for a free consultation. Only by hiring an experienced team like ours at Pro Attorneys can you give yourself the best chance of forcing the insurance company to pay in full for your suffering and out-of-pocket expenses.
The U.S. legal system requires property owners and establishment managers to maintain safe premises and to warn people who come to shop or visit about any potential hazards. When homeowners, shopkeepers, institutions, construction sites, and other businesses fail to meet those obligations our team of premises liability attorneys ensures they pay for the damage caused.
Premises Liability Injuries
Premises liability comes in many forms:
- Shocks caused by exposed wires
- Trips in obstructed aisles
- Slips on spilled liquids
- Hits by falling items or moving vehicles
- Punctures and cuts from metal, glass, nails, and splinters
- Nausea from toxic fumes
- Criminal activity allowed by poor security
If you have been injured on someone else’s premises and you believe the harm is the result of a caretaker’s negligence, call an Orange County, CA premises liability attorney from Pro Attorneys. To win your case, we must prove four things:
- That the property owner has a DUTY to eliminate, repair, or explicitly warn visitors about the danger that caused your accident.
- That the owner committed a BREACH of that duty by failing to mitigate the danger.
- That the owner’s failure to fulfill his or her duty is the direct CAUSE of the injury.
- That the injury inflicted a MEASURABLE LOSS on you. This could be monetary, such as medical costs, lost wages, or damaged property. Or they could be intangible, such as anxiety and pain.
Our attorneys are well-positioned to collect the evidence needed to prove all four conditions.
Pro Injury Attorney Services
When you engage Pro Attorneys to handle your case, that’s exactly what we do – handle your case. Every aspect. From beginning to end:
- Negotiations and information exchange with insurance companies and their lawyers
- Accident site investigation
- Evaluation of police reports and medical records
- Background investigation and witness interviews
- Hiring expert witnesses
- Settlement negotiations
- Aggressive courtroom tactics
If you or someone you know has been injured through premises negligence call an Orange County, CA personal injury attorney from Pro Attorneys for a free consultation: (833) 776-3777.